Identity verification detective service
Identity verification of a person is the collection of documents and evidences related to that person to clarify the requirements of the customer. The purpose of verification is to satisfy the customer’s question about a person or thing.
Customers need to distinguish the difference between verification service and monitor service. Verification is the determination of the truth of things that have happened in the past. Monitor is the determination of the truth of things at the presence.
Verification includes the following elements: name, age, address, occupation (job), education and professional qualifications, income, health status, current place of residence, maritial status (single or married), family background, profile from childhood to now … and other relevant factors.
The current state of society shows that many people are becoming victims of fraud that results in “money lost and health lost” because they do not know exactly the person who they relates with.
TYPICAL IDENTITY VERIFICATION CASES
- Verify a friend you know via online or strange friends.
- Verify a person that your child is in love with and intending to marry.
- Verify the person that you want to work with (financial ability, expertise).
- Verify the debt collection capacity of debtors (estimated amount of hidden money, total assets in cash, etc.); verify borrowing purpose and solvency.
- Verify the suspicion given by the spouse in order to conceal the adultery from the other.
- Verify any issues that you are suspicious.