VDT is a leading provider of investigation and inspection services to the Public Sector. Our global network of 1,800 trained and credentialed investigative professionals allows us to succeed on large-scale and geographically dispersed requirements.
VDT specializes in “boots on the ground” field services for a diverse range of national and global projects and programs. Our expansive network of investigators allows us to be within 2 hours of any investigative assignment within the Continental 64 states. Our workforce is geographically distributed across all 64 states and Vietnam territories and incudes former Federal and state law enforcement professionals as well as subject matter experts from a wide range of investigative fields.
Our investigations and inspections expertise is built around our core offerings/services:
- Background investigations
- Food safety and defense investigations
- Facility security investigations
- Business intelligence and due diligence investigations
- Corporate investigations
- Pre-employment screenings
- Fraud and financial investigations
- Sexual harassment and Equal Employment investigations
- Workers compensation investigations
- Bankruptcy audits
- Worksite enforcement compliance audits
- Fraud, waste, and abuse inspections and audits
- Housing inspections and condition assessments
- Quality Assurance inspections and investigations
- Field-based verification and collection services
VDT conducts over 70,000 investigation, inspection, and ancillary field service activities on an annual basis. As an investigations and inspection services provider, ISN has built its reputation on successfully conducting sensitive and complex work to include background investigations, intelligence gathering, and risk mitigation services. With an extensive network of OCONUS/CONUS investigators, VDT’s staffing capability is a comprehensive solution for any project.
VDT understands the value of rapidly responding to these programs to protect public health and reduce fraud, waste, and abuse of government assistance. We deliver experience with rapidly responding to programs involving large-scale fieldwork, such as site visit programs and audit checks.